The Labyrinth of Life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

SCARY THOUGHT
I realize "tis the season for good thoughts and peace on earth" blah, blah, blah but I'm sick with the flu and I'm not feeling very full of good will. I am feeling very full of phlegm though.

I realize considering how quickly I was struck down with this current bug that has invaded my frail body, how the Bird Flu could kill millions of us in a matter of a few short weeks, should it start spreading amongst humans. Since it's symptoms are allegedly much more severe than the common variety of influenza, if it starts spreading, we are all doomed. That is all.

Merry Christmas.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a cold, not the flu.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger whackpatti said…

    Does your body ache? Remember we have been hoping to be "taken" by the bird flu? Or was it the West Nile virus?

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why are you saying "Merry Christmas"? Are you a christian?

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Griz said…

    I'm sorry you were so sick. I think you need a cat to comfort you. Maybe it would protect you from the bird flu.

    But if anyone would get the bird flu it would be you and Gladys.

    Birds of a feather...

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger whackpatti said…

    The Pigeon Sisters had the bird flu way before it was chic (ken).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home